Thursday, April 27, 2006

‘Why I Don’t Need to Study Management Anymore'

I have managed to walk into a mugging.
I have managed to lose my cell.
I have managed to get one response for the questionnaire I have made for media planners out of the fifty that I am required to get.
I have managed to screw the elevator at my hotel.
I have managed to be mistaken for the new peon at the office.
I have managed to be summoned by the security department at the Express Towers for an “interrogation”.
I have managed to be called ‘dhakkan’ by my boss in full view of everyone.
I have managed to look gullible enough to be approached by countless strangers (potential thugs) for help including a French woman who claimed that she had lost her boyfriend.
I have managed to get my loan application refused by three banks.
I have managed to stay optimistic throughout.

No comments: