Wednesday, June 07, 2006

‘How Far is The Land…’

I live on only to see that land
Where I will land and not recognize me
The land where after a string of changes
Will I only finally reach

Where is that land?
Where is that beach?
Where I will put my head at rest
And no further any change beseech

While I walk toward that land
I see the signs which tell me that
This is the gold that is everywhere
It’s scattered in every land
To all, by the need of each
There is no treasure greater than this
You are the king of this moment
There are no kingdoms other than His
But the heart insists
And leaps ahead with a view to breach

Hope is something that floats
So I keep on walking in search of the land
Of which there is still no sign
The signs just whisper
‘This is it
This is the land you look for stranger
Look no further, you are already here’

No comments: